From HLSW Wiki
The HLSW Status-Indicator is a banner which can be displayed in forums and websites to show your online status and your gaming statistics to others.
How To Use
- To enable the Status-Indicator you first have to create an HLSW account at the HLSW Website.
- Afterwards log in to the account on the website and click on the "intern" link
- To enable the banner from working you must lower your privacy settings.
- Click the preferences button.
- To have full functionality check all three boxes
- By clicking on myHLSW you should see your buddies and your gaming history now
- Click on the "Status-Indicator" link
- You can select the size and the style how your status and statistics should be displayed
- Below the preview is now the html code, which can be copied into a forum or a website
Note: For gathering your gaming statistics it is necessary to have HLSW running while playing. For generating the gaming statistics at least HLSW version 1.2.0 is required.